Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Silverlight

If you go to Chibi Heroes today, all you see is a framework sample for ASP.NET running on Facebook. Did it give up on it? Heck No! I just took some time off from working on it, is all.

Besides, I am working on a few other projects at the same time. Silverlight projects to be more specific. :)

What is Silverlight? Well, it is Microsoft's response to Flash.

If ASP.NET was Web 2.0, then I guess these "new" technologies are Web 4.0 hahaha. Seriously though, todays web are much more interactive than what we had the past few years. I guess this is what I will be using more often for web development in the future.

So why did I chose Silverlight and not Flash/JavaFX/HTML5? Well, I guess it is due to the fact that I am already proficient in C#....

Well, thats it for now. Be back soon with more info on Silverlight or ChibiHeroes. Will also post about programming stuff in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment